Everton ahead Neil Maupay is about to make his debut after being ineligible for a draw at Leeds United, whereas new arrival Idrisa Guay might additionally be part of.
Dominic Calvert-Lewin and Abdoulaye Doucoure are again in coaching however aren’t but out there.
Liverpool have welcomed Darwin Nunez after suspension, whereas Diogo Jota has returned to coaching.
Jordan Henderson has been sidelined after being substituted with a hamstring drawback in a win over Newcastle United.
In keeping with supervisor Jurgen Klopp, new signing Arthur is just not anticipated to obtain worldwide approval till Saturday.
Chris Sutton’s prediction
Everton haven’t gained a recreation but and they aren’t going to begin right here. They have Idrissa Guye again and Neil Maupay ought to be out there, however Liverpool gained final season comfortably at Goodison. I do not assume will probably be straightforward for them however I hope they arrive out of it.
Mo Salah is but to maneuver and Liverpool actually need to discover a consistency which they’re working onerous to get on the minute however I feel they may have a variety of high quality even when Everton Goodison I will likely be tremendous aggressive.
Chris Sutton’s Full Predictions Vs Rapper Juice Menace
head to head
- Everton have gained simply certainly one of their final 23 Premier League video games in opposition to Liverpool, a 2–0 win at Anfield in February 2021.
- Liverpool are unbeaten at Everton (W3, D8) of their final 11 league video games since a 2–0 loss in October 2010.
- The Reds might win back-to-back fixtures at Goodison Park for the primary time since a run of three wins between 2007 and 2009.
- Everton have gained 4 of the final 5 Premier League Merseyside derbys once they scored the opening aim (shedding one other), however these 5 video games cowl the 17-year interval from 2004 to 2021.
- The Toffees’ present run in opposition to Liverpool in 11 Premier League house matches and not using a win is their longest within the high flight in opposition to a single opponent at Goodison.
- The Merseyside derby has seen an unmatched 22 pink playing cards within the Premier League period.
- Everton might draw 4 consecutive Premier League video games for the primary time since 4 runs that resulted in November 2012, a sequence that included a 2–2 house draw with Liverpool.
- The Toffees have been averaging 5 pictures on aim per recreation within the Premier League this season, their highest since 2016-17 and better than their common of three.6 final season.
- In 2022, all six of Everton’s Premier League defeats at Goodison Park have been by single-goal variations (4 1–0, two 3–2). The newest membership to win a top-flight away fixture versus the Toffees by a couple of aim was Liverpool, having gained the earlier season 4–1.
- Below Roberto Martínez, the Blues might win every of their opening three house matches for the primary time since 2014–15.
- Frank Lampard has misplaced all 4 of his Premier League conferences with Liverpool’s Jurgen Klopp, along with his aspect scoring not less than two targets every time.
- Lampard has 80 Premier League matches as a supervisor (57 for Chelsea, 23 for Everton). He scored 69 factors in his first 40 appearances, however solely 49 in 40 appearances.
- Anthony Gordon, 21, might turn into the youngest Everton participant to attain in three consecutive Premier League video games as Romelu Lukaku did so on the age of 20 in October 2013 and essentially the most since 19-year-old Francis Jeffers in September 2000. He was a younger Englishman.
- Seamus Coleman is gearing up for his 18th Premier League look within the Merseyside Derbys, equaling the Everton report held by Tim Howard, Tony Hibbert, Leighton Baines and Leon Osman.
- Liverpool have scored 40 profitable targets within the ninetieth minute of the Premier League, 12 greater than every other aspect.
- After profitable seven of their final eight away from house within the league in 2021-22, they’re but to win on the highway this season.
- Liverpool might lose consecutive Premier League away fixtures for the primary time since February 2017 (2–0 at Hull Metropolis and three–1 at Leicester Metropolis).
- The Reds final didn’t win any of their first three away league video games in a single marketing campaign in 2010, once they went 4 and not using a win below Roy Hodgson.
- Liverpool have scored in 52 of their final 53 Premier League matches. The exception was a 1–0 defeat at Leicester Metropolis on 28 December 2021.
- Three of Mohamed Salah’s 4 Premier League targets for Liverpool in opposition to Everton have come at Goodison Park. Solely Michael Owen, with 4, has scored extra targets for the Reds in opposition to the Toffees within the competitors.
- Salah has scored 144 targets and 49 assists within the Premier League since making his debut in February 2014. Raheem Sterling is the one participant to achieve 100 targets and 50 assists (107 targets, 53 assists) throughout this era, though Salah spent two and a half occasions. Season in Serie A.
- Darwin Nez might turn into the second participant to attain in each his first two Premier League away matches for Liverpool, emulating Jan Molby in August 1992.
Predict Everton’s beginning XI for his or her subsequent match – keep in mind you’ll be able to change the formation!
Predict Liverpool’s beginning XI for his or her subsequent match – keep in mind you’ll be able to change the formation!
- Our protection of your Premier League membership is larger and higher than ever – right here it’s Every little thing You Want To Know To ensure you by no means miss a second