Reliance Infrastructure Restricted (Reliance Infrastructure) has introduced its audited monetary outcomes for the quarter and yr ended March 31, 2022.
– FY22 Consolidated Working Revenue at Rs. 18,411 crore as in opposition to Rs. 16,705 crore in FY21 ~ 10% YoY
– This autumn FY22 Consolidated whole earnings at Rs. 4,468 crore as in opposition to Rs. 4,281 crore in Q3 FY22
– In FY22 Delhi Metro Rail Company made Rs. 1,766 crore to Delhi Airport Metro Categorical Pvt Ltd, in opposition to arbitration award which was used for debt discount
– Greater than 1,87,220 new households added to Delhi Discoms; Whole household : ~47 lakhs
Transmission and Distribution (T&D) losses in Delhi Discoms with excessive operational effectivity are lower than 8%.
Delhi DISCOMs efficiently met the height demand of 4,776 (July-21).
– Mumbai Metro One week the variety of rides improved from 140,000 at first of This autumn to 240,000 because of the impression of the third wave of COVID-19 with 100% prepare availability and punctuality.
– NHAI has submitted DS Toll Highway Arbitration Award of Rs.166 crore to the Hon’ble Delhi Excessive Court docket; Which will be withdrawn on submission of financial institution assure.
Damodar Valley Company (DVC) has been directed by the Hon’ble Supreme Court docket to deposit Rs. 595 crore in money and Rs. Whole Rs. 303 crore within the type of financial institution assure. 898 crore arbitration award was received by Reliance Infrastructure.
Shares of Reliance Infrastructure Restricted had been buying and selling at Rs. 102.10 as in comparison with the earlier shut of Rs. 100.85 The overall variety of shares traded through the day stood at 234838 in over 4682 trades.
The inventory touched an intraday excessive. 107.00 and intraday low 101.00. Internet turnover through the day was Rs. 24463182.00.
Supply: Fairness Bulls
end result replace